The possibility of using mutual damping of assembly units of a freight car by a grouping of mating parts based on a shift in the frequency of resonances and self-oscillations of the groups being formed, and especially when the train passes by the curves of the railway track, including small radius and mountain pass sections, is considered. Particular attention is paid to the applied use of the theory of simple and complex oscillatory systems with access to a certain design solution to ensure the normative level of traffic safety and the positive implementation of the technical and technological resource of railway rolling stock.
1. Features of the dynamic behavior of articulated cars / A. M. Orlova, N. V. Smirnov, P. V. Kozlov // Cars and wagon economy. - 2010. - No. 4. - P. 32–34.
2. Tyunkov V.V. A multilevel system of situational reliability of structures of structures under extreme dynamic influences: Monograph. - Irkutsk: Publishing house BSUEP, 2008. - 180 p.
3. Patent RU 2 714 984 C1, 21.02.2020
4. Patent RU 183177 U1, 12.09.2018.
5. Guidelines for the use of static and kinematic dimensions of rolling stock on the OSJD member railways of 1435 and 1520 mm gauge / R 500 / 4.- Approved. meeting of the OSJD Commission on Infrastructure and Rolling Stock on October 18-21, 2016. Effective date: October 21, 2016 - 86 p.
6. Lashchenko M.N. Regulation of stresses in metal structures. Moscow: Leningrad, 1966.- 191 p.
7. Kumar, K.A. Indian Railways: Recent Trends in Control Accidents and Safety Measures for Passengers. East Asian Journal of Business Economics, 2014, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 48-55.
8. Smolyaninov, A.V. Comparative analysis of methods for calculating the stability of a wheel pair from derailment / A.V. Smolyaninov, A.R. Yakupov // Transport of the Urals. - 2017. - No. 1. - P. 48-54. DOI: 10.20291 / 1815-9400-2016-2-48-54
9. Muginstein, L.A. Influence of longitudinal forces on the danger of empty car derailments in trains / L.A. Muginstein, Yu.S. Romen // Bulletin of VNIIZhT. - 2011. - No. 3. - S. 3-6.
10. Bagheri, M., Saccomanno, F., Chenouri, Sh., Fu, L. Reducing the threat of in-transit derail-ments involving dangerous goods through effective placement along the train consist. Acci-dent Analysis & Prevention, vol. 43, is. 3, May 2011, pp. 613-620. DOI: 10.1016 / j.aap.2010.09.008
11. Eom, B., Lee, H.S. Assessment of running safety of railway vehicles using multibody dy-namics. Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf. 2010, 11, 315-320. DOI: 10.1007 / s12541-010-0036-x
12. Gilchrist, A. O. and Brickle, B. V. A re-examination of the proneness to derailment of a railway wheelset. J. Mech. Eng. Sci. 1976, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 131-141
13. Ham, Y., Lee, D., Kwon, S. et al. Continuous measurement of interaction forces between wheel and rail. Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf., 2009, vol. 10, pp. 35-39. DOI: 10.1007 / s12541-009-0006-3
14. Kim, M.S., Kim, G.Y., Kim, H.T., Koo, J. Theoretical cross-wind speed against rail vehicle derailment considering the cross-running wind of trains and the dynamic wheel-rail effects. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2016, t. 30, is. 8, pp. 3487-3498.
15. Koo, J. A new derailment coefficient considering dynamic and geometrical effects of a sin-gle wheelset. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, t. 28, is. 9, pp. 3483-3498, 2014.
16. Kuzyshin A., Batig A., Sobolevska J., Kostritsa S., Ursulyak L and Dovhaniuk S. Determing the causes of rolling stock derailment from the track using modern research methods. MATEC Web of Conferences, 209, 294, 03004. DOI: 10.1051 / matecconf / 201929403004
17. Liu X., Saat M.R., Barkan Ch. Freight-train derailment rates for railroad safety and risk analysis. Accident Analysis & Prevention, vol. 98, January 2017, pp. 1-9. DOI: 10.1016 / j.aap.2016.09.012
18. Nadal, M. J. Locomotive & Vapeur. Paris, Collection encyclopédie scintifique, bibliotéque de mécanique appliquée et génie, 1908, vol. 186.
19. Weinstock, H. Wheel Climb Derailment Criteria for Evaluation of Rail Vehicle Safety. ASME Winter Annual Meeting. 1984, paper no. 84-WA / RT-1, pp. 1-7
20. Ermolenko I. Yu., Zheleznyak V.N., Martynenko L.V. Interrelation of the causes of failure of the axle boxes and the malfunction of the automatic couplings (type SA-3). Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Innovation and Sustainability of Modern Railway (ISMR'2018), Beijing, China, 2018. pp. 261-264
21. Ermolenko I. Yu., Zheleznyak V.N., Martynenko L.V. Force loading of wagon during inter-action of truck and bodywork in curves paths. AER-Advances in Engineering Research (vol. 158). 2018. pp. 130-134.
22. Shurentsetseg Baadai, V.V. Tyunkov. Increasing the resource of wheelsets during depot repairs at VChD-2 of the Ulan Bator Railway. Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: Materials of the Ninth International Scientific and Practical Conference. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2018 .-- S. 402-405.
23. Batkhuu Shuree, V. V. Tyunkov. Influence of wear of carriage running gear in the algorithm for ensuring the safety of rolling stock. Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: Proceedings of the Ninth International Scientific and Practical Conference. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2018 .-- S. 406-410.
24. Long-base railway flat car for transportation of large-tonnage containers / IrGUPS application for the alleged invention №2020131535 / 11 (057300) MPK B61D3 | 20 (2006.01).