Requirements for writing abstracts
Abstract is a brief description of the paper, which includes the relevance, the formulation of the problem, the ways to solve it, the results and conclusions. The recommended length is 150-200 words in Russian and English.
When writing the abstract, you should pay attention to the following:
• include a description of the main topic;
• write briefly and in a substantial manner;
• bring up the essence of the work without going into the key details;
• do not repeat the text of the article itself and the information contained in its title;
• avoid complex grammatical constructions, introductory words, general formulations.