The article reveals one of the main problems hindering the mass production of dynamic hovercraft – the problem of longitudinal instability, which can lead to a ship's turn; the criteria for stability of dynamic hovercraft are considered. We also studied ways to ensure the necessary stability. It is noted that the problem of ensuring the stability of vessels on a dynamic air cushion can be solved by creating an automatic stabilization system, or by choosing a special geometry of the bearing surfaces and their arrangement in the aerodynamic scheme – self-stabilization. An extreme problem of optimization of the bearing surface of a vessel on a dynamic air cushion located in a steady flow of an ideal incompressible fluid is considered.it is formulated taking into account the requirement of self-stabilization.
- Yuriev BN Influence of the earth on the aerodynamic properties of the wing. Bulletin of the air fleet, No. 1, 1923.
- Panchenkov A. N., Drachev P. T., Lyubimov V. I. Expertise of ekranoplanes. N. Novgorod: Printing house "Volga region", 2006. 656 p.
- Shavrov VB History of aircraft designs in the USSR before 1938. - 3rd ed., Corrected. - M .: Mechanical Engineering, 1986 - 752 p., Ill.
- Petrov GF Seaplanes and ekranoplanes of Russia: 1910-1999. - M .: Rusavia, 2000 .-- 248 p.
- Ganin SM Creation of ekranoplanes: from the last century to the present day // Transport of the Russian Federation. - 2014 - No. 6 (55).
- Surzhik VV Structural-parametric synthesis of mathematical models of ekranoplanes: monograph - Irkutsk: Izd-vo ISTU, 2012 - 196 p.
- Irodov R.D. Criteria for longitudinal stability of an ekranoplan // Uchenye zapiski TsAGI, 1970. Vol. 1, No. 4. p. 63-72.
- Beletskaya SB Optimization of design parameters of load-carrying hydrodynamic complexes of high-speed vessels: Manuscript of the thesis for the degree of Candidate of Science. tech. Sciences: 05.08.01, 05.08.03. - Nizhny Novgorod, 1999 .-- 188 p.
- Arshinsky LV Optimization of the wing geometry near the support surface: Manuscript of the Cand. physical and mathematical sciences: 02/01/05. - Irkutsk, 1990 .-- 190 p.
- Panchenkov AN Quadrupole wing theory // Asymptotic methods in the dynamics of systems. - Novosibirsk: Science, 1980. - p. 5-116.
- Panchenkov AN Theory of the optimal bearing surface. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1983 .-- 256 p.
- Panchenkov AN Fundamentals of the quadrupole theory of a wing near a rigid boundary // Asymptotic methods in the theory of systems. - Irkutsk, 1974 .-- p. 68-98.
- Skorobogatova MV, Arshinskiy LV Method of numerical determination of the optimal shape of a low-flying wing as an element of the "Aircraft - surface" system // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - Irkutsk: Ir-GUPS, 2017. - No. 3 (55). - c. 168-174.
- Skorobogatova MV, Arshinsky LV, Daneev AV A systematic approach to calculating the optimal shape of a low-flying wing by the Rayleigh-Ritz method // Bulletin of the Buryat State University. Mathematics, computer science. - Ulan-Ude: Ed. Buryat State University, 2017. - №3. - with. 40-53.
- Kalitkin NN Numerical methods. Moscow: Nauka, 1978 - 512 p.