A two-wheeled single-track balancing scooter, which was called an "autocat," its principle of construction and advantages in comparison with such individual vehicles, is considered. A linearized mathematical model of autocat motion by angular deviations and lateral acceleration is considered. Based on it, a new - dynamic steering law of the two-wheeled scooter "Autocat" (instead of the previous one, based only on a steady turn) is derived from the complete equations of motion, which provides balancing. Due to the inherent in practice situation of inaccuracy of knowledge of the parameters of the scooter-rider system at the current moment, this law is supplemented by a PI regulator to eliminate lateral acceleration. Such a combined control law allows you to control the turns of the scooter by moving the rider to the sides. At the same time, the "rider-scooter" system after a short transition process is in a balanced state - coordinated turns are performed with no lateral acceleration. Computer modeling in different initial situations confirms this, indicating the effectiveness of the new management law.
1. Isupov S. A., Diakonov K. I., Kruglov S. P., Kovyrshin S. V. Individual'noe transportnoe sredstvo «Avtokat» [Individual vehicle "Avtokat"] // Nauka i molodezh [Science and youth] Collection of Proceedings of the IV All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists, Irkutsk, IRGUPS, April-May 2018, pp. 104-109. Electronic resource: https://www.irgups.ru/sites/default/files/irgups/doc/nauka/nauka_i_molodeg/ sbornik_materialov_2018_1.pdf.
2. Patent for the invention RU 2702365 C1 B62K 3/00, B62M 6/00. Odnokolejnyj dvuhkolesnyj avtomatizirovannyj skuter i sposob ego ispol'zovaniya [Automated single-track two-wheeled scooter and how to use it]. Kruglov, S.P., Kovyrshin S.V., Isupov, S.A., Dyakonov K.I., published 08.10.2019, bull.28.
3. Neimark, Y. I., Fufayev N. And. [Dynamics of nonholonomic systems], Moscow, Nauka, 1967.
4. Pervozvansky A.A. Kurs teorii avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Course of the theory of automatic control], St. Petersburg, Lan, 2015, 624p.
5. Denisenko V.V. Komp'yuternoe upravlenie tekhnologicheskim processom, eksperimentom, oborudovaniem [Computer control of technological process, experiment, equipment], Moscow, Hotline-Telecom, 2009.