This article presents a technique for optimizing the required amount of equipment to reduce its cost. The technique includes three stages of preliminary calculations, assessment of the required number of batteries, and optimization of the number of batteries. First, the required number of solar generators and / or wind generators is determined in accordance with consumption and, accordingly, their total cost, then, using the monthly energy balance, the required number of batteries and their cost are determined when solar and wind generators are used separately or together. The total cost of equipment is minimized by varying the number of individual equipment components.
- Binayak Bhandari, Kyung-Tae Lee, Gil-Yong Lee, Young-Man Cho, Sung-Hoon Ahn. Optimization of hybrid renewable energy power systems: A review // International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing-Green Technology. 2014. – Vol. 2, No. 1. – Pp. 99-112.
- Bao Chau Phan, Ying-Chih Lai. Control Strategy of a Hybrid Renewable Energy System Based on Reinforcement Learning Approach for an Isolated Microgrid // Journal Applied Sciences. 2019. – Vol. 9. – Pp. 1-24.
- Ali Saleh Aziz, Mohammad Faridun Naim Tajuddin, Mohd Rafi Adzman, Makbul A. M. Ramli, Saad Mekhilef. Energy Management and Optimization of a PV/Diesel/Battery Hybrid Energy System Using a Combined Dispatch Strategy // Journal Sustainability. 2019. – Vol. 11(3). – Pp. 1-26.
- Sasan Moghaddam, Mehdi Bigdeli, Majid Moradlou, Pierluigi Siano. Designing of stand-alone hybrid PV/wind/battery system using improved crow search algorithm considering reliability index // International Journal of Energy and Environmental Engineering. 2019. – Vol. 10. – Pp. 429-449.
- Maurizio Faccio, Mauro Gamberi, Marco Bortolini, Mojtaba Nedaei. State-of-art review of the optimization methods to design the configuration of hybrid renewable energy systems (HRESs) // Journal Frontiers in Energy. 2018. – Vol. 12. – Pp. 1-32.
- Yu Fu, Jianhua Yang, Tingting Zuo. Optimal Sizing Design for Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems in Rural Areas // in Book Computer and Computing Technologies in Agriculture, 4th IFIP TC 12 Conference. – Nanchang, China, 2010. – Part II. – Pp. 131-138.
- Lucero Gaslac, Sebastian Willis, Grimaldo Quispe, Carlos Raymundo. A hybrid energy system based on renewable energy for the electrification of low-income rural communities // in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2018 the 4th International Conference on Renewable Energy Technologies (ICRET 2018). – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2018. – Pp.1-13.
- Lin Feng, Jingning Zhang, Guojie Li, Bangling Zhang. Cost reduction of a hybrid energy storage system considering correlation between wind and PV power // Journal Protection and Control of Modern Power Systems. 2016. – Vol. 1. – Pp. 1-9.
- R. Muthukumar, P. Balamurugan. A novel power optimized hybrid renewable energy system using neural computing and bee algorithm // Journal for Control, Measurement, Electronics, Computing and Communications. 2019. – Vol. 60. – Pp. 332-339.
- Omar Hazem Mohammed, Yassine Amira, Mohamed Benbouzid. Economical Evaluation and Optimal Energy Management of a Stand-Alone Hybrid Energy System Handling in Genetic Algorithm Strategies // Journal Electronics. 2018. – Vol. 7. – Pp.1-15.
- Olubayo M. Babatunde, Josiah L. Munda, Yskandar Hamam. Selection of a Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems for a Low-Income Household // Journal Sustainability. 2019. – Vol. 11(16). – Pp. 1-24.
- Debao Zhang, Junwei Liu, Shifei Jiao, Hao Tian, Chengzhi Lou, Zhihua Zhou, Ji Zhang, Chendong Wang, Jian Zuo. Research on the configuration and operation effect of the hybrid solar-wind-battery power generation system based on NSGA-II // Journal Energy. 2019. – Vol. 189. – Pp. 116-121.
- Roshani Kaluthanthrige, Athula D. Rajapakse, Craig Lamothe, Farid Mosallat. Optimal Sizing and Performance Evaluation of a Hybrid Renewable Energy System for an Off-Grid Power System in Northern Canada // Journal Technology and Economics of Smart Grids and Sustainable Energy. 2019. – Vol. 4. – Pp. 1-16.
- Muhammad Shahzad Javed, Tao Ma. Techno-economic assessment of a hybrid solar-wind-battery system with genetic algorithm // Journal Energy Procedia. 2019. – Vol. 158. – Pp. 6384-6392.
- Analiz nyneshnego polozheniya sistem energosnabzheniya s vysokimi zatratami na energiyu [Analysis of the current state of isolated power supply systems with high energy costs]. [Electronic resource] – Available at: http://www.cenef.ru/file/Discussion_paper1.pdf, free access (Access date: May 18, 2020) (In Russ.).
- Berdonosov V.D., Shamak V.A., Zivotova A.A., Zheltov M.V. Hybrid Power Systems Optimization for Regions of the Far North // in 2019 International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon-2019). – Vladivostok, Russia, 2019. – Pp.1-6.
- WikiPrograms // RETScreen. [Electronic resource] – Available at: https://wikiprograms.org/retscreen/, free access (Access date: October 10, 2020) (in Russ.).