In article it is offered to solve a problem of stabilization of an exit of a nonlinear and/or non-stationary control object with incomplete information on its characteristics by means of the stabilizing regulator with static adaptation. Entrance signal of such system is the constant preset value of an exit. The additional task of a system is compensation of external disturbances. The structure of a control system with such regulator unlike a classical servo-mechanism uses not the adder, but the multiplication-division block on an entrance. For setup of such regulator only approximate information on transient period of an initial object and the sign of its intensification coefficient are enough (the sign is constant). Requirements to a control system are formulated. The control system using the regulator with static adaptation favourably differs from a classical servo-mechanism of control of what doesn't demand reorganization of the control law in the conditions of nonlinearity and/or not stationarity of an object. The single shortcoming in comparison with a classical system is the increased transition process that in a number of tasks of management isn't essential. Results of a model research of the offered control system with different objects are given.
- Besekerskij V.A., Popov Е.P. Teoriya sistem avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Theory of systems of automatic control]. St. Petersburg, “Professiya”, 2003, 752 p.
- Metody klassicheskoj i sovremennoj teorii avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Methods of the classical and modern theory of automatic control] in 5 Vol. Vol.3: Sintez regulyatorov sistem avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Synthesis of regulators of systems of automatic control] / Red. K.A. Pupkov, N.D. Еgupov. Moskow, MGTU im. N.E.Baumana, 2004, 617p.
- Pervozvanskij A.A. Kurs teorii avtomaticheskogo upravlenija [Course of the theory of automatic control]. St. Petersburg, Lan', 2015, 624p.
- Denisenko V.V. Komp'yuternoe upravlenie tekhnologicheskim processom, eksperimentom, oborudovaniem [Computer production control, experiment, equipment]. Moscow, “Goryachaya liniya-Telekom”, 2009, 608p.
- Metody klassicheskoj i sovremennoj teorii avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Methods of the classical and modern theory of automatic control] in 5 Vol. Vol.5: Metody sovremennoj teorii avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Methods of the modern theory of automatic control] / Red. K.A. Pupkov, N.D. Еgupov. Moscow, MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, 2004, 784 p.
- Vibracii v tekhnike: Spravochnik [Vibrations in technique: Reference book] in 6 Vol./ Red. V.N. CHelomej. Moscow, “Mashinostroenie”, 1981. Vol.4: Vibracionnye processy i mashiny [Vibration processes and cars] / Red. E.E. Lavendel. 1981, 509p.
- Еremin Е.L., Telichenko D.A., Semichevskaya N.P., CHepak L.V., SHelenok Е.A. Upravlenie tekhnicheskimi sistemami v usloviyah neopredelennosti [Control of technical systems in the conditions of indeterminacy]. Monograph. Blagoveshchensk, AmGU, 2014, 211p.