The article discusses the issues of software protection from unauthorized use, modification and copying, which is the most important task of modern information and computing systems. Given the widespread use of virtualization and cloud computing, in which application software is often executed in an untrusted computing environment, research and development aimed at creating new methods to protect programs from illegal use and reverse engineering of the algorithms used in them are of particular relevance. A review of the protection mechanisms applied to the software to complicate the process of its modification is given.
1. Kazarin O. Computer software security. Monograph. - M .: MGUL, 2003. - 212 p.
2. Butin A.A., Noskov S.I., Toropov V.D. Specification of a statistical model of a small business enterprise // Information technologies and problems of mathematical modeling of complex systems. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2006. –Rel. 4. - p. 59-62.
3. Ivanchenko A.A. Butin A.A. Use of DLP-systems in the investigation of information security incidents // Information technologies and problems of mathematical modeling of complex systems. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2017. –Rel. 18. - p. 15-22.
4. Makarenko S.I., Chuklyaev I.I. Terminological basis in the field of information confrontation // Cybersecurity Issues, 2014. - № 1. - P. 13-21.
5. Chuklyaev I. I., Morozov A. V., Bolotin I. B. Theoretical foundations of the construction of adaptive systems for the integrated protection of information resources of distributed information and computing systems. Monograph // Smolensk: BA VPVO RF Armed Forces, 2011. - 227 p.
6. Gezzi, Carlo Basics of software engineering // Carlo Gezzi, Mehdi Jazayeri, Dino Mandrioli. - M .: BHV-Petersburg, 2017. - 832 c.
7. Grover, D. Software Protection // D. Grover, R. Suter, et al. - M .: Mir, 2017. - 283 p.
8. Gärtner, Markus ATDD. Software development through acceptance tests // Markus Gärtner. - Moscow: World, 2014. - 232 c.
9. Jim, McCarthy Software Development Rules (+ CD-ROM) / McCarthy Jim. - M .: Russian Edition, 2017. - 825 c.
10. Duval Continuous Integration. Improving the quality of software and reducing risk // Duval, M. Pol. - M .: Williams, 2017. - 240 p.