Ass E.S., Butin A.A. Methodological aspects of information security in the remote mode of operation of the organization. [Electronic resource] // Informacionnye tehnologii i matematicheskoe modelirovanie v upravlenii slozhnymi sistemami: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Information technology and mathematical modeling in the management of complex systems: electronic scientific journal], 2022. No. 2(14). P. 65-76. DOI: 10.26731/2658-3704.2022.2(14).65-76 [Accessed 30/06/22]
The advantages and disadvantages of remote work, both for the employees themselves and for employers, are considered. The main risks of corporate data leakage in the mode of remote work of the organization are identified. Various measures have been proposed to protect information in the conditions of remote operation.
1. Bazarov R.S. Remote work as a new reality // Journal "Scientist's Tribune". - 2020. - No. 11. - S. 14-18.
2. Bosova E.D. Selishchev V.A. Information security: modern realities // Bulletin of the Tula State University. Technical science. Issue. 9. - 2020. - S. 296-300.
3. Butin A.A., Vasilevskaya A.N. Overview of the main recommendations for the prevention of information security incidents in conditions of remote work and self-isolation // Information technologies and mathematical modeling in the management of complex systems. Irkutsk: IrGUPS. - 2020. - No. 2 (7). - S. 39-45.
4. Ivanchenko A.A., Butin A.A. The use of DLP-systems in the investigation of information security incidents // Information technologies and problems of mathematical modeling of complex systems. Irkutsk: IrGUPS. - 2017. - No. 18. - P. 15-22.
5. ISO 27001 and information security risks in the transition to remote work [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.sgs.ru/ru-ru/news/2020/04/iso-27001-i-riski-informacionnoj-b.... - Screen title. – (date of access: 05/25/2022).
6. How to protect corporate data when working remotely [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.vedomosti.ru/management/blogs/2020/06/08/832180-zaschitit-ko.... - Screen title. – (date of access: 05/25/2022).
7. Noskov S.I., Butin A.A. Methodological support for assessing the level of vulnerability of informatization objects // Information technologies and problems of mathematical modeling of complex systems. Irkutsk: IrGUPS. - 2015. - No. 14. - S. 38-48.