This article describes the solution of urgent problems in the education system by applying the existing methodology for implementing cloud technologies based on the information structure of the Irkutsk State University of Communication. Particular attention is paid to both the hardware composition of the organization of cloud computing, and the choice of appropriate software.
1. Shukhman A.E., Bolodurina I.P., Polezhaev P.N., Ushakov Yu.A., Legashev L.V. Creation of a regional center for collective access to educational software products based on cloud technologies – 2016. – 9 p.
2. Kozyrev V.I., Kostenetsky P.S., Sokolovsky LB The use of cloud technologies in supercomputer education – 2011. – 8 p.
3. Sokolinsky LB Cloud educational platform “Personal virtual computer” – 2013
4. Kostenetsky P.S., Kozyrev V.I. Platform Development Personal Virtual Computer at SUSU –2017
5. Korotkova T. SUSU introduced the educational platform "Personal virtual computer" based on cloud computing – 2011
6. Internet resource. Using two processors in a server. Necessity or excess? – 2018 // https://www.it–lite.ru/blog/iaas/ispolzovanie–dvukh–protsessorov–v–servere/
7. Internet resource. Choosing a processor for the server: how to choose and not make a mistake? – 2016 – https://habr.com/en/company/squadra–group/blog/301590/
8. Internet resource. The correct calculation for VDI (part 2) – https://habr.com/en/company/hpe/blog/150736/
9. Internet resource. What are cloud services? – 12/27/2012 – https://www.moysklad.ru/poleznoe/statyi/chto–takoe–oblachnye–servisy/