Kuzin M.V., Skorobogatov M.E., Alekseenko V.A. Development of a device for automated control of the actual transfer of the switch electric drive of electric centralization systems of railway stations // Informacionnye tehnologii i matematicheskoe modelirovanie v upravlenii slozhnymi sistemami: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Information technology and mathematical modeling in the management of complex systems: electronic scientific journal], 2023. No. 1(17). P. 18-26. DOI: 10.26731/2658‑3704.2023.1(17).18-26 [Accessed 31/03/23]
Switch control schemes are among the most critical, as it is a device that ensures the safety of train traffic at the station. Existing circuit solutions have a number of disadvantages that can lead to obtaining false control of the arrow. A number of reasons for the failures of switch control circuits are associated with the lack of automated control of the actual transfer of the switch electric drive of the electric interlocking systems of railway stations. This article proposes a control device for the actual transfer of the electric switch drive by fixing the rotation of the main shaft. The device is built on the basis of a microcontroller, and the registration of the fact of the operation of the drive to move the pointer is carried out using Hall sensors. The paper describes the main results of creating a functional layout of a device based on the Arduino microcontroller. To assess the possibility of implementing the device on a real electric drive, a design analysis was performed in order to determine the possible location of the control sensors. To visualize the location of the sensors, a real-scale 3D model of the automatic switch unit of the SP-6M electric drive was built, which made it possible to exclude significant design changes. electric drive.
Also, the main tasks of further development of a device for automated control of the actual transfer of an electric switch drive were formulated.
- Signaling devices. service technology. M.: Transport, 1999. - 427 p.
- Kopanev M.V., Kuchera L.Ya. Mathematical model of the formation of the reliability of the switch electric drive // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. - Irkutsk, 2016. - T. 1, S. 244-249.
- Maslov, N. A. Simulation modeling of control systems and electric drives of turnouts / N. A. Maslov, E. A. Yakovleva // Digital transformations in education (E-Digital Siberia 2022): materials of the VI International Scientific -practical conference, Novosibirsk, April 20–21, 2022. - Novosibirsk: Siberian State University of Communications, 2022. - P. 221-229. – EDN QXVIGC.
- Skorobogatov, M. E., Grozin, I. A., & Sushitsky, V. S. (2022). The use of magnetic neodymium bearings in signaling, centralization and blocking devices in railway transport. Electronic scientific journal "Young Science of Siberia", (4(18). retrieved from https://ojs.irgups.ru/index.php/mns/article/view/983
- Gorelik, A. V. Aerodynamic effect of train speed on floor-standing signaling devices / A. V. Gorelik, V. V. Shuvaev, D. E. Minakov // Science and technology of transport. - 2013. - No. 2. - P. 067-074. -EDN QBMVJP.
- Bugreev, V. A. Fundamentals of the electric drive of technological installations / V. A. Bugreev, E. V. Novikov, A. P. Chekhov; Educational and methodological center for education in railway transport. - Moscow: Federal State Budgetary Institution of Additional Professional Education "Training and Methodological Center for Education in Railway Transport", 2022. - 72 p. – ISBN 978-5-907479-00-5. – EDN HUHFUD.
- Morozova, K. S., Mironov B. M. RMS voltage meter based on educational microprocessor stand SDK-1.1 // Young Science of Siberia. - 2019. - No. 4(6). - S. 46-50. – EDN TJAKEA.
- Klemesheva, O. V. Microcontrollers in automatic control systems / O. V. Klemesheva, Zh. B. Mekenbaeva, U. T Askarbek // Bulletin of the Kyrgyz State University of Construction, Transport and Architecture. N. Isanova. - 2018. - No. 2 (60). – S. 58-63. – EDN YAIVMD.
- Skrezhendevsky, V. V. Programmable digital devices: Educational and methodical manual / V. V. Skrezhendevsky; Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus, Belarusian State University of Transport. - Gomel: Educational Institution "Belarusian State University of Transport", 2013. - 64 p. – ISBN 978-985-554-220-0. – EDN SEQORZ.
- Pultyakov, A. V. Improving the control system for arrows in shunting areas and industrial enterprises / A. V. Pultyakov, Yu. A. Sivakova // Transport: science, technology, management. Scientific information collection. - 2022. - No. 9. - S. 22-28. – DOI 10.36535/0236-1914-2022-09-4. – EDN LOOKFA.
- Study of the operation of high-frequency electrical plants of railway consumers / A. V. Pultyakov, M. V. Kopanev, V. A. Alexeenko [et al.] // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering : International Conference on Transport and Infrastructure of the Siberian Region, SibTrans 2019, Moscow, 21–24 мая 2019 года. Vol. 760. – Moscow: Institute of Physics Publishing, 2020. – P. 012028. – DOI 10.1088/1757-899X/760/1/012028. – EDN KKTZEZ.
- Improving the efficiency of insulating joints of electric rail circuits / A. V. Pultyakov, V. P. Martynovskiy, A. F. Natalin, M. E. Skorobogatov // Innovations in Train Traffic Support Systems: Proceedings of the I International Scientific and Practical Conference, Samara , May 19–20, 2016 / Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation; Federal Agency for Railway Transport; Samara Regional Branch of the Russian Academy of Transport; FGBOU VO "Samara State University of Railways" (SamGUPS); The Kuibyshev railway is a branch of the JSC Russian Railways. - Samara: Samara State University of Communications, 2016. - P. 34-37. – EDN YVBTOQ.
- Nikitin, A. B. The use of functional converters with asymmetric failure to control AC drives / A. B. Nikitin, A. N. Kovkin // Transport automation research. - 2016. - V. 2, No. 1. - S. 7-18. – EDN VXJDEJ.
- Moskalev, Yu. V. Ways and technical means of increasing the energy efficiency of electric drive systems / Yu. V. Moskalev, A. Yu. Milyutin // Innovative projects and technologies in education, industry and transport: Proceedings of the XVI scientific conference dedicated to the Day Russian Science, Omsk, February 08, 2022. - Omsk: Omsk State University of Communications, 2022. - P. 313-317. – EDN UHAOPI.
- Baikenov, B. S. Development of a wireless control channel for a turnout drive / B. S. Baikenov, A. A. E. Ayazbay, A. Zh. Sagyndikova // Bulletin of the Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications. M. Tynyshpaeva. - 2018. - No. 4 (107). - S. 182-187. – EDN BEARLB.