The paper proposes an algorithm for determining the indicators of power balances for substations of electric power grids based on the analysis of their topology and the results of steady-state mode modeling. The software implementation was carried out in the software package for calculating the modes of electric power grids, developed in the National Research Mordovia State University. The proposed algorithm was used to study the change in the power balances of the 220 kV Komsomolskaya substation after its reconstruction.
1. V. G. Neuimin, “Complex of calculation and analysis of steady-state modes of power systems "RastrWin" ("RastrWin»)”, Certificate of official registration of a computer program 2007610615 Russian Federation, Declared 13.12.2006, publ. 07.02.2007, 1 p.
2. “EnergyCS Mode”, Certificate of official registration of a computer program 2009617007 Russian Federation, Declared 10.12.2009, publ. 22.12.2009, 1 p.
3. V. A. Ageev, K. A. Dushutin and P. A. Volgushev , “A software package for calculating the modes of electric networks”, Problems of Electrical Engineering, Electric Power Industry, and Electrical Technology: V All-Russian. scientific and technical conf. (to the 50th anniversary of the department “Power Supply and Electrical Engineering” of the Institute of Power Engineering and Electrical Engineering): Sat. works, Tolyatti, 2017. pp. 4-10.
4. V. A. Ageev, P. A. Volgushev and K. A. Dushutin, “The software package for calculating the modes of electric networks”, Certificate of official registration of a computer program 2018612344 Russian Federation, Declared 26.12.2017, publ. 15.02.2018, 1 p.
5. P. A. Volgushev, A. I. Burnaev, V. A. Ageev and K. A. Dushutin, “An approach to the analysis of power balances using a software package”, Problems and prospects for the development of electric power and electrical engineering, II All-Russian scientific and practical conference, Kazan, 2020. pp. 31-37.
6. Interactive map of loading of power centers of 35 kV and higher [Electronic resource] // Portal of electric grid services of ROSSETI [Portal of electric grid services of ROSSETI]. – URL: https://портал-тп.рф/platform/portal/tehprisEE_centry_pitania.
7. Draft order of the Head of the Republic of Mordovia " On approval of the scheme and program for the development of the electric power industry for 2018-2022», Official portal of the state authorities of the Republic of Mordovia, URL: https://www.e-mordovia.ru/otkrytye-dannye/normativnye-akty/teksty-proekt....
8. Order № 343-RG of April 26, 2018, “On approval of the scheme and program for the development of the electric power industry of the Republic of Mordovia for 2019-2023”, Consortium Kodeks, URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/902143004.
9. GOST 56303-2014 United power system and isolated power systems. Operative-dispatch management. Normal connection diagrams of electric power facilities. General requirements of graphical presentation. Enter. 2014-12-12. M.: STANDARTINFORM. 2015. - 19 p.
10. S. E. Kokin, S. A. Dmitriev and A. I. Khalyasmaa. Schemes of electrical connections of substations. Yekaterinburg: Izd-vo Ural. un-ta, 2015. 100 p. – ISBN 978-5-7996-1457-7.